**Latest Pictures**

New England Trip

Where have we been?


View Motorhome Journey in a larger map

First week


We`re heading out tomorrow. Had a great week in St . Augustine. History, good food, nice people, Great campground. The week flew by.

Weather getting warmer each day......
Windows open, no heat, good Jan....

Tomorrow brings an interesting drive. A tough series of turns Paul is a little worried about. But we have insurance, right?





2 comments :

  1. I want to hear more about the turns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "turns out" it wasn't so bad. In a large vehicle right turns into traffic can be difficult, since you need to do a wide turn, and sometimes inconsiderate people are minding their own business in their lane and they are in the way....

    We had a hard left, into an immediate right with traffic, but it was easier to do than I feared. (I did find a couple of side mirrors embedded into the side of the coach tonight, that I don't think belonged to me...but we made the turn and no one chased us..)

    ReplyDelete